Our commitment to transparency about the processing of your personal data
About the processing of your data
1/ The data processor
MGSI Sàrl, represented by Mélanie GAGNON is the data processor.
MGSI whose registered office is 1 rue Bender, L-1229 Luxembourg.
Tél : +352 28 89 27 00
2/ The data processed
We collect your personal data only through our contact form, your subscription request to our newsletter and when you contact us by email.
In these different circumstances, we may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification data (surname, first name, postal address);
- Electronic identification data (GSM number, telephone number, email address);
- Connection data (cookies, IP address).
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that our website is not intended to receive any sensitive data or confidential data.
3/ For what purpose do we process your data?
We use your personal solely for the purpose of:
- responding to your information or contact requests. This processing is carried out with your consent,
- sending you our newsletter and any news related to our company’s activities (our services, the conferences and trainings we organize, the events in which we participate, our partnerships). This processing is carried out with your consent.
4/ Retention period of your data
Your personal data collected for sending you our newsletter will be retained for three years as of their collection or the last contact we have had with you.
When you exercise your right to object regarding our newsletter, the information necessary to take the appropriate measures regarding your right to object are retained for at least three years from your request to object. These data are not used for other purposes than the monitoring of the objection. We ensure that only the most necessary data elements are recorded to satisfy your objection request (i.e. email address).
The personal data processed as part of your contact request may be stored for historical purposes up to a maximum of 18 months from the last contact you have had with you.
Your personal data are stored in the European Union.
5/ Processors and recipients
We may share your personal data with our processors who is in charge of sending our newsletter.
6/ Your Rights
Under legal and regulatory provisions regarding the protection of personal data and privacy, you, as a data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and where this the case to obtain a copy of these data;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to erasure: in specific cases, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. We may, however, retain certain information about you as required by law or when we have a legal basis to do so;
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain the restriction of specific personal data processing when one of the following applies:
- When you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- If your personal data have been processed by us in an unlawful way and you oppose their erasure,
- We no longer need your personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- When you have exercised your right to object, for a period enabling us to verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another controller;
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds related to your particular situation, to any processing of your personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or based on legitimate interest. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent: when your data is processed with your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice and your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by using one of the following means:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the following address: 1 rue Bender, L-1229 Luxembourg