The Data Protection Officer (DPO) role is introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation to support organizations in respect of the principles of data protection.
The DPO is a key player in the governance of the organization to, in particular:
- Ensure and demonstrate compliance with the GDPR,
- Advice and assist in the development of innovative projects for them to be “GDPR compliant”,
- Enable and aid with the dialogue with the supervisory authority.
Does your organization have an obligation to designate a DPO, or wishes to designate one on a voluntary basis, but does not have the required resources and expertise?
You can mandate MGSI as an external DPO to meet your needs and fulfill the engagements required by the GDPR.
MGSI is composed of a multidisciplinary team of experts specialized in data security and protection, and can provide your organization with:
- Comprehensive expertise in data protection practices applicable to your industry,
- A transversal approach, including legal, organizational, technical and safety specificities,
- A respect for the principles of independence and non-conflict of interest,
- The intervention of regularly trained professionals.
Contact us for more information about MGSI’s intervention as your organization’s DPO.