Information Security Management
- Implementation of security governance aligned with business needs, taking into account corporate risks.
- Implementation of an ISMS according to ISO 27001.
- Risk analysis according to the recommended professional standards (ISO 27005).
- Editing: security advice and review, authority register, policy, directive and security procedure.
Security and IT Audit
- Regulatory compliance audit.
- Audit of compliance with organisational standards, policies and guidelines.
- Audit of controls: assessment of the effectiveness, efficiency and adequacy of controls.
- Audit of the General Controls of Information Technologies (ITGC) and of applicable controls.