GDPR : are you ready?
On 27 April 2016, the European Parliament adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will become applicable as from 25 May 2018.
Like many other companies, you probably have many questions:
- What will my obligations be as a Data Protection Officer?
- How should I protect the personal data that I collect and process through my activities?
- What is the impact on my business sector in particular?
- Do I have to designate a Data Protection Officer (DPO)? What would their role entail? And their responsibilities?
- Do my IT outsourcing contracts contain all the necessary clauses?
- And finally, how can I distinguish and improve the customer experience by complying with the new regulation?
To answer these questions, you need to perform a gap analysis to accurately identify nonconformity with the new regulations and the corrective measures to be implemented.
No time to waste, contact us today!